Saturday, May 3, 2014

Walk in the Park

Yesterday evening was moving time again.   Thankfully Carlos, the owner of the apartment we were staying at, offered to drive us in his car.   Wow, he is such a nice guy (especially considering we cancelled our reservation 4 weeks early).   We were able to pack all our bags in Carlos' car (this doesn't include the two suitcases tony took over earlier). The kids and I took a taxi while tony rode with Carlos.  

Our new home, at least for the next five weeks, seems like a walk in the park.

Side by side comparison of the two places(old vs new):
Third floor vs fourth floor
Two bedrooms vs three
Two twin beds vs king bed
Eight minute walk to the supermarket vs five
Fifteen minute walk to the park vs three 

What I like best is that I don't constantly need to watch where The kids or I step nor smell unpleasant aroma.

The kids will certainly miss watching the train gates drop and the trains roar by.  I think that is all I will miss, too.

Last day in Villa Crespo

The castle building

Jesus and a giraffe in the building.   Though no Elvis sighting









No comments:

Post a Comment